Shmup Development (using XNA and C#)

Monday, January 29, 2007

Screenshots and gameplay video

I have created a first test version of my game with a stage that´s almost a whole minute long (whooho)... All the graphics are not done yet (some are just temporary) but the models and backgrounds are the final ones. I have come a long way in the development, but I have a lot left... I'm also beginning to feel a little bit tired working with the project, must finish...

Here comes a gameplay video and a few screenshots:



9 Comments:

  • Kosnyggt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 AM  

  • Sweet!

    By Blogger Ultrahead, at 4:46 PM  

  • Looks very good indeed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 PM  

  • Awesome game! Your hard work and planning is paying off. What did you use to capture your gameplay.

    By Blogger dano, at 2:41 PM  

  • Thanks! I used fraps.

    By Blogger Kobingo, at 3:26 PM  

  • Looks very impressive, I can't wait to play it! Nothing better than a great first person shooter!

    - Manit
    http://www.acriticsreview.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 AM  

  • Wow! This is really amazing!!!

    You really have to finish it - but most importantly - once you have finished it you need to release the source!

    Have you thought about doing a "How to shmup in XNA" tutorial as well? I know I'd read it...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 AM  

  • http://dreambuildplay.com

    you really need to enrole

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:37 PM  

  • Very cool game! Looking forward to playing it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home