Shmup Development (using XNA and C#)

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

An ugly tech demo

This is what I have done since last time:

  • Decided to use AABB's. This game will be a fast one I you won't have time to see that the collision detection isn't perfect. Maybe I'll upgrade this one to OBB later.
  • Created a class to render bounding boxes (makes it much more simple to debug collisions).
  • Fixed my particle system to work in 3D space.
  • Created my own Sprite class to render 2D graphics like explosions and bullets. Will also be used by particle system. It's quite slow right now be I'll speed it up later on.
  • Created a shockwave effect with particle system (for test with bullet/enemy collision).
  • Can now render 3D models, jahoodi!! :-)
So here goes nothing, it's still borrowed graphics and they are pretty lousy:

It's a screenshot of my current progress, a simple tech demo.

1 Comments:

  • Tjenare!

    Ja men det dar ser ju riktigt grymt ut! Nar jag kommer hem blir det att greja models och grafik.

    Vi hors.

    Halsningar fran Bolvia.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home