Shmup Development (using XNA and C#)

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Development has begun

A few weeks ago I started a project I have wanted to do for a long time. It's a shoot-em-up game (where you blow up everything that moves on the screen, lots of enemies, bullets everywhere and lots and lots of explosions and other cool effects). The game will feature 3D graphics but with 2D gameplay. I will use Microsoft newly (beta) released XNA Game Studio Express (with the C# programming language and XNA Framework).

I have tried some other projects before but failed most due to lost of interest and I can't promise I'll complete this one (it's a lot of work to really finish a game). But this time I have chosen a game type I really enjoy. Who knows, maybe this blog will help me in the progress. Good luck to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home